2" x 96" Ratchet Strap With D-Ring for Roll Tarps
- 2" heat treated D-ring rated at 1,666 lbs
- 2" vinyl coated webbing rated at 2,200 lbs
- Bar tacked in place using 207 polyester bonded thread
- Save 55% when you buy box of 50
- Save 35% when you buy bag of 20
Manual roll tarp systems often use ratchets to secure the tarp during transport. The ratchet will be bolted to the trailer about eye-level and this strap will be used to pull the tarp tight. The driver's side pocket of the tarp will be cut with a knife making splits for the webbing to wrap around the pipe. Then the webbing will be looped through the D-Ring and pulled tight. The strap is set at 8' long but can be trimmed to a shorter length if needed.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!