Custom Size Stadium Weighted Cross-Over Track Protector Tarp Cover
- Constructed using 9oz foamed vinyl coated polyester mesh
- Prevents wear on high traffic areas of running track surface
- Chain weighted perimeter hem holds tarp in place without spikes
- Mesh design allows water, air, and sunlight to pass through
- Matte finish promotes bonding of paint, ink, dye, and adhesive graphics
Track cover tarps are recommended during football games or other events to prevent excessive wear in high traffic areas. The rubberized running track surface is prone to damage from cleats, sports equipment, and at active gate crossings. Tarps are a low cost solution to protect these areas during events and can drastically extend the life of a running track.
This 9-ounce vinyl coated polyester mesh is our go to fabric for sports projects where the tarp will often be walked on. The 12x12 construction features excellent tear strength, and the foamed vinyl coating features a spongy feel that boosts traction. The 80% solid design allows water and air to pass through the fabric to the surface beneath. This fabric is a top choice for applying graphics because paint, dye, and adhesive backed stickers adhere better to this matte fabric than any we offer. The lawn spikes, ground stakes, and sandbags used with standard tarps will likely damage a track. For this reason, both sides of track tarps include a 1/4" steel chain sewn into the hem. This integrated weighted design is easy to install and has been tested to withstand wind speeds north of 50mph.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!